April 13, 2012

the silent night

i have always been the owl. but one thing for sure, i do not like the silence of the night. it is when the room is really quiet and my thoughts are anything but. it is the time of the day when i am the most critical about myself. it is when my mind tells me to worry, to fear, to doubt, to judge and to hate. it is when sometimes i think i do not want to wake up because the world is a bad, bad place. but when i wake up, all the fear left me. the hate flees. and i realise, it is just my mind playing tricks on me. and then the night comes and the cycle begins.

2 comments:

  1. The night is the time when you can listen to your conscience very clearly... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. But smtimes my conscience is my greatest enemy.dats what I do not like ehehe

    ReplyDelete